MOBILE TEAM MANAGER
Mobile Team Manager is a comprehensive field and office management suite for field service-based businesses. Mobile Team Manager engaged Saigon Technology in early 2017 to help build them a cloud-based software solution for their traffic management business located in Sydney, Australia. Since then, we have helped our client evolve into a SaaS business that now supplies the Mobile Team Manager software platform to many industries and businesses worldwide.
- Manage user with role and permission
- Control licence, document and expiration
- Online interactive document: Dynamic paper form
- Manage the team, job, shift, resource and assets
- Center management screen: Run Sheet to schedule shift, assets, vehicle, resource…
- Custom report and schedule to generate report
- Live map to track vehicle and shift on map
- Real time chatting, real time data update
- Apps for team leader on Android and IOS, support tablet and phone with offline mode
- SQL Server 2012
- React Native – Cross Platforms App Development
- ASP.NET API 2.2
- DOT NET 4.5.2
- Entity Framework 6.1.3
- Hangfire (Background Job)
- Angular 5
- Jquery, Bootstrap 3
- Multiple tenancy concept
- Customer support team requires a user interface that allows them to easily manage and monitor client subscriptions.
- Design needs to consider unskilled IT users.
- Interactive scheduling screens with drag & drop capabilities.
- Ability to create fillable PDF on Web App for completion on mobile apps.
- Real-time messenger, push notifications and SMS notifications.
- Database management for employees, customer, suppliers, vehicles and assets.
- Electronic timesheets and dockets.
- Offline mode requirement for mobile apps in rural areas.
- Accounting integrations with XERO, MYOB and more.
- GPS Fleet Tracking integrations with Fleet Connect, Verizon Connect ad more.
- Apply multiple tenancy structure to database, server and client code
- Think like a non-technical user, and base design on their feedback
- Use SQLite and zip data to package
- Modify external library to process PDF on web and mobile
- Use SignalR to handle real time data
- Use Jenkins to auto-build and deliver new software updates
- Write automation test scripts on Selenium
- Use external libs to handle E-signature
- Build an internal library to process PDF and image
- Deal with web pixel and pdf pixel