Benefits of Digital Transformation and its relevance for your business
Adapting and adopting to digitalization of business is a must today. In order to survive, stay relevant and competitive it is important for businesses to progress towards digital transformation. In this digital age only those businesses will be successful who are well equipped to digitally transform their practices in digital age. Many businesses don’t completely understand the benefits digital transformation can have on them and that they might not be able to digitally transform and reap the benefits.
Recent studies have reported that worldwide spending on the technologies and services that enable digital transformation is forecast to reach $2.3 trillion (£1.8 trillion) in 2023, with the period from 2019 to 2023 seeing a steady expansion of digital spending to reach this figure. This shows that increasingly the digital transformation process is being viewed as a long-term investment, with initiatives set to take over a 50% share of worldwide technology investment by 2023, reflecting the global commitment to enterprise- wide digital transformation.
What is Digital Transformation?
Digital Transformation is the process of digitally bringing organizational changes in all possible business operations. It can be considered as a way of changing how you function and deliver value to customers. In short, digital transformation demands an examination and reinvention of various areas within an organization, from its supply chain and workflow, to its employee skill sets and order management, to its customer interactions and its value to stakeholders.
Benefits of Digital Transformation
Below are some of the benefits of digital transformation to business and workforce.
- Enhanced Customer Experience: Today’s consumer wants valuable solutions to their problems. More importantly, they want it fast. Customer experience is at the centre of digital transformation. Thus, the primary focus of digital transformation is to use cutting-edge technology to improve the customer experience. Many companies recognize this, with 92% of leaders developing mature digital transformation strategies, specifically to enhance the consumer experience.
- Data based insights: One of the greatest advantages of going digital is the ability to track metrics and achieve data insights. Based on these metrics and insights businesses are able to strategies many important aspects of their business in order to provide better results. Using data-driven insights helps to understand customers and inputs into business strategy enables hyper-personalization, relevancy, real-time feedback and agility. This involves businesses to make use of both structured (personal customer information) and unstructured data (social media metrics) pulling together data from many sides of the business to help drive the transformation journey. The benefits of digital transformation and data in decision-making should not be underestimated. With the right leadership to encourage this attitude throughout an organization, the road to a higher ROI will become much easier.
- More profound collaboration between various departments of a business: Numerous people dread change. The idea of the whole association taking on a monstrous computerized change can be an overwhelming possibility for a workforce from leadership level to entry level workforce. All procedures and techniques, right down to the core structure and company culture should be tended to.
Nonetheless, in all this, there is an open door for solidarity all through the workforce. To boost the odds of a successful switch, there should be solid correspondence amongst the workforce. With consolation, workers can overcome age gaps and social partitions to take part in discussion and learn together. Strong administration now will improve the digital knowledge of the workforce.
The establishment for a smooth computerized change is based upon digital consistency. At the point when all departments are aligned, a solid organization culture appears, permitting an effective and certain change.
- Increase in Agility & Innovation: In business terms agility can be defined as the ability to improve continuously and develop, regarding digital processes. This drive for innovation is held in high esteem for many industries. The rapid development and perpetual changing of the digital landscape leave no time for companies to rest on their laurels. Even those on top must be ready to adapt and innovate. There will always be new competition, new tools, and new trends. With that, the customer will demand more, wanting it faster and better than before. Staying ready is crucial for the success of business.
- Improved Skill-sets and knowledge: With the advancement of technology, new trends and skill sets are growing rapidly. The future of digital transformation depends on these skill-sets. Major ones include:
- Artificial intelligence
- Augmented Reality
- Cloud Computing
- Machine Learning
- Data Exploration/Analytics
- Growth Hacking
- Stronger Business Partnership: Customer demands are ever increasing, and competition within industries is fierce. Firms are becoming increasingly reliant on each other, working with suppliers and distributors, sub-contractors and specialised consultants, with the aim of producing a diverse range of products and services that interest customers.
Managing these partners often requires document-based communication, a process traditionally viewed as an exhausting obstacle to efficiency. But technology is now available that can redesign this process. Utilising an e-Signature system can enable a streamlined workflow that is more transparent, timely and accurate. This can even bridge the gap to mobile technology, helping employees be more effective and productive day-to-day.
The most important take-away for all the businesses and entrepreneurs is that in a digital business transformation context, all the aspects like business functions, processes, activities, assets, models, and activities are inter-connected. This is an essential aspect of digital transformation: the inter dependency and inter-contentedness of everything. From business processes and models to business activities and each single activity of the organization.
Achieving Digital transformation and its benefits is the ultimate challenge in change management. Digital transformation impacts not only industry structures and strategic positioning but it affects all levels of an organization (every task, activity, process) and even its extended supply chain. Business leaders must constantly challenge their organizations to ensure this change can increase productivity gains and significant competitive advantage all the while delivering exceptional customer experience. To overcome this challenge, TechTIQ Solutions offers professional and cost effective digital solutions in a time-bound manner that enables businesses to digitally transform various aspects of their business. With this in mind, all you need to do is to drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://techtiqsolutions.com/contact-us/ with your query and someone from TechTIQ Solutions team will get in touch with you.
“We started from an idea, grew into a purpose, became a goal, and then a reality”
Are you ready to take your business online? We have a dedicated team of developers and access to the latest technological tools to make that transformation as seamless as possible.
We are happy to answer any question you may have and also provide you with an estimate on any software development project for your business.
Fill in the Contact Form beside with your project details and look out for our reply within 24 hours.