Alfred Kärcher GmbH & Co. KG is a German family-owned company that operates worldwide and is known for its high-pressure cleaners, floor care equipment, parts cleaning systems, wash water treatment, military decontamination equipment and window vacuum cleaners. Headquartered in Winnenden, Germany, it produces both cleaning equipment and full cleaning systems. The world market leader in cleaning technology, employs more than 10,000 people worldwide. In 2017 the company posted sales revenues of €2.5 billion ($2.88 billion) and sold more than 13 million machines. Kärcher has 100 subsidiaries in 60 countries.
- Employee management
- Asset management
- Job schedule
- Multi tenant
- Team leader app
- Team member app
- E-interactive form designer
- Prioritize the users’ stories.
- Working closely with clients to design high fidelity UI match with the prioritized User stories.
- Using Google Form Builder as a reliable reference.
- Follow the Style Guide from Karcher to synchronize the Experience throughout users from all countries.
- Spend much time and effort for researching the translating features and users’ behavior when they performing a translating task.